It’s valentine’s day here! Express your feelings through more than just gifts this Valentine’s Day with our favorite love quotes. We’ve selected 100+ happy valentines day quotes to inspire you each day until February 14. Happy Valentine’s Day ♥ 🙂
- “But whether it be dream or truth, to do well is what matters. If it be truth, for truth’s sake. If not, then to gain friends for the time when we awaken.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- “If a thing loves, it is infinite.” —William Blake
- “For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
- “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
- “A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.” — Victor Hugo
- “There comes a time in every life, we find the heart we’re waiting for.” – LeAnn Rimes
- “Love me and the world is mine.” — David Reed
- “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” – Rumi
- “Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship – never.” – Charles Caleb Colton
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- “I like not only to be loved, but to be told I am loved.” – George Eliot
“As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.” – William Shakespeare
- “Can miles truly separate you from friends… If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?” – Richard Bach
- Its not your job to change your man. It’s your job to teach yourself to understand him.
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
- Darling, it seems that loving you is the only right thing I have ever done in my life. I love you!
- “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” – Byron Katie
- “Who, being loved, is poor?” — Oscar Wilde
- “If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.” – Michel de Montaigne
- “A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.” – Honore de Balzac
- “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
- You are the only air I breathe. You are ticking in my heart like a little clock. Yes, you wake me up every day, while I fall asleep dreaming of the days when I was alone. No longer am I in such a way.